It has never been more critical for cryptocurrency projects to communicate their vision and mission to the community and back it up with verifiable action. The industry is barely out of its infancy and has suffered massive growing pains on its path to maturity. The last two years have seen cryptocurrency become more of a seesaw of excitement and anger than ever before. Hope for decentralization and “power to the people” has given way to confusion, despondence and frustration. It doesn’t have to be this way.
The recent failures of large projects such as FTX, LUNA and Celsius drive home the need for more trust and transparency in the crypto sector. They stress the need for crypto projects that are on the right side of this digital asset evolution to have a clear purpose, a meaningful story for existing and something they can offer to the greater community beyond a merely speculative “investment opportunity.”
Hopelessness should not overtake the vision and brilliance of the original digital asset that started everything: Bitcoin. For all other projects with aspirations to build a better tomorrow through the use of the technology created by Bitcoin, a commitment to honest, consistent and clear communication is necessary.
Finding a freelance copywriter to help you with basic marketing materials isn’t hard. It’s not difficult to find a content creator or someone to help you with social media. But if you want to have a well-thought-out communications plan from a creative team that understands the long game, you may want to consider working with an agency of dedicated Web3 copywriters, designers, researchers and storytellers who can create the compelling copy you need to build trust.
The Reality of Creating Content to Market Crypto Projects
The best content highlights your ability to solve a problem. It engagingly tells customers your story and encourages them to join you on your mission to create something meaningful. Great Web3 copywriting reaches the hearts of those in your target audience and highlights your company. A niche agency can help you write clear, compelling copy for a myriad of projects—from social media posts to content for a thriving website or landing page.
Why Focus on Communications?
Strategic communications is too often an afterthought instead of a part of the initial plan of a crypto project. If you want to build trust, you need the help of a copywriter to assist you with your white papers, video scripts, editing, research and publication. You need someone (or a team) who has the skills and understands the details, jargon and nuances of crypto.
Why Use a Web3 Copywriting Agency?
- They understand the technical aspects of blockchain technology and can translate them into layman’s terms.
- They deeply understand the cryptocurrency landscape and what projects are succeeding (and why).
- They know how to create catchy, attention-grabbing headlines that make people want to click through your website or blog post.
- They can help you develop a distinctive voice for your brand that will resonate with your ideal audience.
- They can produce high-quality, informative articles, blog posts, infographics, white papers, eBooks, etc., that will educate your audience about your project and build trust.
- They know the value of keyword research and how to refresh your existing pages.
- They understand online marketing and often have a senior copywriter in different geographic locations to minimize client downtime.
- They can work for you on a full-time or part-time basis.
Types of Content That Can Build a Community and Trust
- Founder origin story
- Video series
- Consistent blogs
- LinkedIn thought leadership pieces
- Custom research to educate consumers
- Press releases
- Animated explainers
- And more
If you’re serious about marketing your crypto project, consulting a Web3 copywriting agency should be at the top of your to-do list. They have the knowledge, skills and experience needed to produce high-quality content to help you reach your marketing goals. So what are you waiting for? Get in touch with us today!
[…] how to build trust through strategic […]
Comments are closed.